Commitment to User Privacy
Cobham RFC are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We will not sell, share, or rent this information to third parties other than as outlined in this policy statement. From time to time we might like to advise you of special offers or deals exclusively available to Cobham RFC Members, from our sponsors and partners. If you do not wish to receive this information you can choose to opt out vis response to the email and/or from your Members area of the website.
Cobham RFC web site contains links to other sites. Please be aware that Cobham RFC is not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by this website. However, if you have any concerns about privacy on sites that we provide links to, please let us know
Cobham RFC take every precaution to protect users' information. When users submit sensitive information via the website, their information is protected both online and off-line. Access to all our user's information is restricted in our offices. Only those who need the information to perform specific functions are granted access to personally identifiable information. The servers that we store personally identifiable information on are kept in a secure environment.
Website owners throughout the EU are required to ensure people accessing any website are aware of any use of 'Cookies'.
It means we are required to tell you
- What cookies are present on "Our Websites" - namely www.cobhamrfc.com and www.cobhamsports.com;
- What those cookies are doing;
- The Important Bit. Ensure we are compliant in obtaining visitors' consent to store a cookie on their device
Cookies are small files that are stored on a Visitors' device and allows the website to recognise and track users. The Information Commissioner’s Office is the independent authority in the UK on this and you can read further information about their 'cookie' advice there.
1. Our Websites do not set any cookies directly. However we do use a third party tool called 'Google Analytics' as our website reporting tool and they set cookies on our behalf, as does the operating system of the site, also to help reporting.
2. Google Analytics is free service offered by Google that generates statistics about the visitors to a website. This doesn't mean we know anything about you as an individual as the tracking is done anonymously. But you can disable this and Our Websites will continue to function although we will begin to lose the ability to learn how to improve those sites as this action will disable how our reporting software works.
Changing Google Analytics
If you want to opt out of being tracked by Analytics, visit the Google Analytics Opt-out page and install the add-on for your browser. For more details on installing and uninstalling the add-on, please see the relevant help resources for your browser. We've provided links for a few popular browsers below:
Changing Cookie Settings in your Browser
Please visit the links below to read how to change your browser's Cookie settings for all websites or just for Our Websites. Remember if you make the changes to all websites then some of those websites functions may not continue to work.
If you would like to contact us about our policy please contact us here.